30 October 2009

WPa SCBWI conference


In one week, I will be attending the Western PA Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators Fall Conference. I really look forward to it... it is a great place to network with other writers and artists, meet editors, art directors and published authors, and get your work critiqued by the best. For the last two years I have won the Illustrator's contest. My winning design from 2007 can be purchased on T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, tote bags, etc. at www.cafepress.com. Last year's design is being silkscreened on tote bags that are being distributed to the attendees of this years conference. 

I encourage anyone interested in writing or illustrating children's books to come to the conference, Saturday, 8 am to 5 pm at the Greentree Radisson, Pittsburgh PA. For details on the guest speakers and workshop presenters go to www.wpascbwi.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome... Learning is a way of life.